- CRS, ABR, CDPE, CIAS
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Sharron has been selling real estate in Northern Cook and Lake County for over 30 years. She is an expert in the business and has the credentials to prove it. Over the years Sharron has built a Team of extremely tech savvy and driven people whose top priority are their clients. Her team works together to make sure all of their clients' needs are met, recognizing that no two sellers or buyers are the same. Her passion for real estate drives her compassion for people. Another reason why she is a 5 star rated agent by Chicago Magazine.
Today most home searches begin online whether you are a buyer or a seller, wouldn't you agree? Sharron utilizes the internet to help buyers look for homes and to showcase sellers' homes. Sharron has a full time marketing coordinator on staff to oversee and manage online business.
When working with sellers, Sharron provides unbeatable services, posting homes on over 35 websites including but not limited to Zillow, Trulia, Coldwell Banker Online, Yahoo Real Estate, Realtor.com, Northernillinoishomes.com and the list goes on. Sharron understands that your home makes its first impression online and she provides you with the tools to put your home on top, including a FREE home staging consultation and professional pictures of your home. Sharron puts your home in front of thousands of buyers.
When working with buyers, Sharron works hard to understand the needs of her clients. Sharron doesn't just send listings, she finds out exactly what her buyers are looking for. Market conditions drive home prices, and she puts together a comprehensive market analysis of the homes in the area her buyers are looking at to get the best price for their dream home. Sharron's Team prides themselves on being available day and night to answer all questions and be there for clients as a friend. Call Sharron today for five star service.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Rewards Sharron Kelley as a Top Performer
- State of Illinois License 1988-Present
- Over 300 Million in Career Sales
- Sales Top 1% of All Realtors Nationally
- Member RE/MAX 100% CLUB 1989-2009
- Hall of Fame Recipient Chairman Club
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- CRS Designation
- Member of ERC
- Member of CyberStars
- ABR Designation
- Re/Max Relocation Member
- Employee Relocation Council Member of Lake County Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Regionalization Multiple Listing Service
- Member of M.A.P. Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Builder Realtor Council/Board of Directors Specializing in Relocation and Custom Home Building
- Real Estate Mortgage Lender 1986-1988
- State of Colorado License 1980-1988